OncoEMR vs Counsol
Counsol and OncoEMR are two great EHR Software solutions. In this piece, we are going to focus on oncoEMR vs Counsol EMR. If you are interested in knowing more about these two amazing medical software systems, make sure you read this piece till the end!
Since OncoEMR is a full-featured cloud-based solution, using the platform negates the need for conventional IT tasks like supporting desktop downloads, installing & managing servers, and updating systems. All information and software are controlled at the OncoMed data centres, and the solution can be accessed by web browsers. Additionally, Flatiron manages all data replications and backups.
There is no need for retrofitting with OncoEMR. The solution was developed with the management of community oncology practises in mind. The solution includes oncology-specific designs that make it simpler to tailor the diagnostic and therapeutic tools, starting with NCCN chemotherapy order templates and ending with AJCC disease factors.
Additionally, OncoEMR supports seamless OCM (Oncology Care Module) and MIPS with features tailored to promote the success of your specialty. It aids in data collection and quick reporting to improve value-based care. You can concentrate more on value than volume with the aid of OncoEMR’s highly integrated MIPS and OCM solutions. It enables you to implement new payment strategies and generates intriguing chances to raise the standard of healthcare delivery.
Additionally, its analytics and data translation capabilities store your data in the appropriate location. Before turning on the Solution, Flatiron assists you in successfully migrating your EHR database. Additionally, it provides more than 150 preloaded reports, such as those on unstaged patients, patient wait times, prescription usage, and other clinical and business information.
- With SureScripts ®-certified digital prescription, clinical benchmarking, regimen administration, and visit notes, OncoEMR provides crucial EMR capabilities for oncology. OncoMed additionally backs reporting from the Physician Quality Reporting Initiative (PQRI).
- Organizations can create personalised treatment plans and calculate the dosages of medications patients need thanks to OncoEMR. Clinicians can review vital patient data, such as blood counts, allergies, and more, using the mobile app OncoAir. Additionally, users have the ability to create administrative reports and specify procedures.
- Patients can examine and modify their clinical data remotely through OncoEMR, a self-service portal.
- The platform provides tools to help your speciality succeed and supports MIPS and the Oncology Care Module (OCM). Users can quickly gather data and report it in order to improve value-based care. Consumers should focus on value rather than quantity because of the convergence of MIP and OCM. It allows them to implement new payment strategies and develop cutting-edge choices to improve the standard of treatment.
- By integrating the software with a range of patient support apps, users may match their clients with the right programme and cut down on the time needed to complete enrollment papers.
OncoEMR pricing has not been published by the vendor. To know OncoEMR cost, you can schedule an OncoEMR demo.
MIPS and OCM support seamless (Oncology Care Module). Workflows designed specifically for oncology produce effective outcomes quickly, helping to improve clinical judgement and cut expenses. There is no bother associated with setting up desktop computers, setting up and managing servers, or upgrading systems. However, the lab report module’s navigation may be a little challenging.
Why Counsol EMR?
The key advantages of CounSol include its ease of use as a practice management tool, convenient accessibility to patient or customer information, ease of appointment scheduling, and ability to conduct quick and legal financial processes. The fact that CounSol is a practice management technology platform that is simple to use by any practitioner in the mental health business is one of the significant benefits it offers. Regardless of technological proficiency, psychologists, psychiatrists, therapists, and solo professionals can intuitively use this software.
All patient or client information is safely and privately stored in a centralized database by the programme. Users may easily access the data they require as they manage their connections and engagements with their patients or clients, including prior visit records, scheduled appointments, and payment details.
A simple approach for arranging appointments is the practice management software. It enables users to quickly and easily designate the days and times they are open for a consultation, displays their online availability schedules, and checks to see if patients or clients can arrange visits depending on the schedules given. CounSol eliminates the difficulties associated with managing the financial operations of the mental health sector, including the production and distribution of invoices and bills as well as the administration of health insurance claims. Along with speeding up these procedures, the software ensures that users may adhere to rules and guidelines particular to their field of work and profession, enabling them to pass auditing procedures.
Top Counsol EMR Features
- Secure Messaging
- Personal Account Manager
- Schedule Group Sessions
- Custom Client Site
- Client Billing & Invoicing
- Online Appointment Booking
Users of CounSol EMR have complimented the program’s feature-rich design and user-friendly interface. The user and customer profiles are kept confidential, and it allows secure messaging between patients and doctors. The system may be accessed from any computer, no matter where it is, thanks to its cloud-based storage. It also facilitates video calls. In the end, this EMR software gives medical offices of all sizes a lot of freedom.
Counsol EMR cost begins at 69.95 per month, per provider. To know detailed Counsol EMR pricing plans, please schedule a Counsol EMR demo.
Last few Words! OncoEMR vs Counsol
To know which software out of the two brilliant solutions – OncoEMR and Counsol EMR – is perfect for you, we would recommend you to schedule their demos. We would recommend you to go through the demo in detail and check out all their important features.